We provide a five year non-transferable warranty to the original owner. This warrants that the instrument will be free from defects in material and workmanship. VanderMeij Guitars should be
contacted about defects prior to returning the instrument or contacting another guitar repair shop.
We don't cover:
- Instruments serviced or worked on by the customer or another repairman/luthier without prior consultation.
- Normal wear and tear such as damage to the finish and worn frets.
- Damage caused by misuse, accidents or negligence.
- Defects caused by being subjected to extremes of humidity, heat or temperature.
- Asserted defects involving subjective personal like or judgement.
- Damage due to shipment (which has never happened so far). All instruments are send over fully insured, therefore damage will be covered by the insurance.
VanderMeij Guitars shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damage resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if we have been advised of such damages. VanderMeij Guitars shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits, arising out of or relating to any of the forgoing.